Thursday, March 14, 2013

Back To Work

I am in my second week back to work.  I was so worried about going back to work because of issue with the chocolate, chips and pop.   As I work in a discount store where it is really cheap it is very hard to resist.  I will remind you, I used to have a 591ml of Coke and a king size mars bar or twix.  Plus whatever food I would eat in the food court.  So far I am doing well.  I have not eaten in the food court.  I make it a point to pack a lunch.  Once in a while I will treat myself to a coke zero and a dark chocolate bar, regular size.  Yes, I know diet pop is not good for you and that is why it is a treat.  One thing that is cheap is bottles of water.  So by the time I finish work I usually have 2-3 bottles of water drank.  

Tonight I had pizza for dinner, and for once I did not enjoy it.  Since starting to take PGX daily I find that my body does not handle junk food very well.  

That is all for now!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment