Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Giving up

To be honest I have been feeling so discouraged lately. The frustrating thing about this weight loss journey is counting calories, and measuring everything. I try to stop doing that and just being more concious of what I am putting in my mouth. Everytime I fail. The reason why I have to count calories, so I can physically see how much I am consuming. So that is when I decided to go back to the gym. When I go it makes me happy. That is my special me time. I am still taking PGX, using My Fitness Pal and going to the gym.

A good friend of mine posted this picture and it really encouraged me. It is a reminder of why I cannot give up. I am doing this weight loss for my health, so I can be happy about myself. Doing it for my family, I want to be around for Joy. To see her get married and have children. My family needs me to be healthy. 

So here is the picture. Thank you Twyla. 

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment